TPP Trans Pacific Partnership Constitutional Train Wreck
TPP Trans Pacific Partnership Constitutional Train Wreck?
By Jackson Browning
Is the TPP Trans Pacific Partnership Constitutional Train Wreck a disaster waiting to happen? Allow me to preface by stating: Business 101 teaches us that if you can’t increase Revenue you must decrease expenses to produce a higher profit…(at your expense).
On February 2nd 2016, The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) was signed in New Zealand by its 12 member Countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Japan among others in the Pacific Rim. The agreement is only NOW available to the public after being drafted over the last SEVEN (7) YEARS and could be FAST TRACKED by Obama’s new authority granted by him via the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) which states that “If the President transmits a fast track trade agreement to Congress, then…the entire Congressional consideration could take no longer than 90 days.” – see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_track_%28trade%29
Just as the so-called “Judicial Improvements and Access to Justice Act” of 1988 hid its actual intent of limiting access to the Federal Courts, the TPP is ANYTHING but a “partnership” – at least one that will benefit the citizens under its membership’s control. The TPP is also incredibly vague and opens interpretation to the will of its corporate membership.
If you think that you shouldn’t be concerned with vague regulation or law, please do yourself a favor and read the PA article entitled “The Judicial Branch Removed Itself From The Checks and Balances System in the 1970’s Empowering the Denial of Civil Rights”
( http://www.pacourtwatch.com/open-meeting-law/ ). This article describes the text of Pennsylvania’s Constitutional Amendment of Article V Section 10( C ) – wherein: “…the text of the amendment was somewhat ambiguous, and the manner in which the Judiciary began to use this power, exceeded that which the Executive and Legislative Branches had intended” Now, after reading this, go to the website of your own State’s Constitution and read over its associated amendments – you’re bound to read the same kind of vague framework.
Experts that have reviewed the TPP to date unanimously agree that the purpose of this partnership is to do, in substantial part, the following:
- Remove your internet privacy and restrict free speech protections that are critical for journalists and whistleblowers.
- Lower your food safety standards by allowing the import of sub-standard product.
- Lower your wages by opening flood-gates to the off-shoring of jobs.
- Prohibit banking competition from citizen owned & self-controlled digital currency.
- There will be NO DUE PROCESS as the TPP will be held to extra-judicial
Here are a few excerpts from the TPP analysis documentation links available at https://www.eff.org/document/isp-liability-and-tpp/
- “The DMCA [Digital Millennium Copyright Act] framework has created a ‘heckler’s veto’ where the cost of compliance means that most Internet intermediaries [i.e. ISPs] are not able to bear the costs of hosting critical or unpopular content” – https://www.eff.org/document/isp-liability-and-tpp/ The Impact of Trade Agreements on Innovation, Freedom of Expression and Privacy: Internet Service Providers’ Safe Harbors and Liability
- “The public is harmed by the loss of speech via indirect chilling effect no less than if the government had wrongly ordered removal of lawful postings directly. ” – Wendy Seltzer Free Speech Unmoored in Copyright’s Safe Harbor: Chilling Effects of the [Digital Millennium Copyright Act] DMCA on the First Amendment 24 Harvard Journal of Law and Technology 171 (2010) available at http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1577785/
Here’s an excerpt from http://inthesetimes.com/article/18695/TPP_Free-Trade_Globalization_Obama/
“Perhaps most shocking to anyone who owns a website is a requirement that countries publish databases of names and addresses associated with certain domains.”
So, which likely Presidential Candidates voted in favor of the TPA giving Obama this authority? (per https://ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Trans-Pacific_Partnership_trade_deal )
- Hillary Clinton
- Jeb Bush
- Ted Cruz, and
- Marco Rubio (absent for TPA but supports TPP)
So, what should you do?
Do your own research and find out how this impacts you (especially if you are fighting for your rights in Family Court – or any Court for that matter).
TPP Trans Pacific Partnership A Constitutional Train Wreck? Review the materials on https://www.fightthetpp.org for documentation and online activism against the TPP.
TPP Trans Pacific Partnership A Constitutional Train Wreck
Contact your Congressional Representatives with your opinions of opposition to the TPP: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm.
Prior to joining any Family Court Reform or Parental Rights movement I’ve been very active in both the technology, digital currency (Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer), and Telecommunication spaces. One of the most important things that I’ve noticed while working in these fields is that nearly ALL of the cutting-edge internet/digital currency discoveries have been developed OUTSIDE of the United States – because those entrepreneurs always knew this (TPP and other scary things) would happen.
-Jackson Browning also offers expert BITCOIN consulting. Feel free to email Jackson here, or contact us in the comment field below! 10% discount when you mention this ad.
TPP Trans Pacific Partnership Constitutional Train Wreck?
-Jackon Browning is a learned constitutional student, advanced Economics degree, engineer and proud dad. He has worked in technologies with a security clearance.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]