Fact Based Sex Offender Recidivism Research Statistics Whitepaper
– Available for download here
The SEX OFFENDER RECIDIVISM COMPARISON: WASHINGTON STATE AND FLORIDA
– RECIDIVISM, RESEARCH AND RESULTS,
Contains Independent Studies of recidivism research of sex offenders dating back to the early 1990’s to the 2014 time frame from the following independent research resources:
- Department of Justice,
- Washington State
- Predatory v. Non predatory legal and psychological definitions,
- Time vs. Age related studies showing recidivism rate over time statistics,
- Fact based Statistics from independent Federal and State authorities provide factual data regarding type of offense – predatory / non-predatory, age of offender, time frame of data set under review, whether or not data supports the “High Recidivism” allegation of sex offenders or sexual predators,
- Ex Post facto – the U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit struck down the Michigan Sex Offender law saying it was punitive, not regulatory, see DOES v. Snyder, Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit 2016.
- Child Suicide – fact based statistics,
- Adult Suicide – fact based statistics,
- Vigilante murders – fact based statistics,
- Intra family collatoral effects to spouse, children public stigma through privacy violations.
The author does a deep dive into Washington State Three Tier Risk Levels; Washington was a pioneer in Sex Offender Registration, while showing one of the most successful strategies for protecting it’s citizens while providing restorative justice for offenders and their families who also suffer.
Please note the following Table of Contents: (includes active links for easy navigation):
TABLE OF CONTENTS - SAMPLE - Sex Offender Risk Level Comparison: Washington State and Florida Research, Recidivism and Results Author: John Doe Date: February 9, 2014 1 About the Author.. 5 1.1 Anonymity and Privacy: 5 1.2 Offender Privacy. 5 1.3 Experience Not Theory or Booklearning. 6 1.4 Jim Crow: “Best Interest”: 6 1.5 The Authors Experience. 7 1.6 The Purpose of This Document 7 2 Statistics of Recidivism From Public Record.. 8 2.1 Dept of Justice. 8 2.2 Dept. of Justice: Recidivism of Sex Offenders Paroled whose Past Victim was a minor. 9 2.3 Washington State Recidivism Research. 10 2.4 Arizona Dept of Corrections 1984 – 1998. 11 2.5 Arizona Dept of Corrections Sex Offender Recidivism 1998 – 2006 96.8% of sex offenders did not reoffend. 12 2.6 Tennessee Recidivism Rate 2001 94.5%.. 13 2.7 Dept of Justice Recidivism Rate: 14 2.8 Minnesota – Sex Offender Recidivism Time Period 1990 – 2002; 15 2.9 Ohio Dept of Corrections Ten Year Recidivism Follow Up: 16 2.10 Arizona Dept of Corrections: Sex Offender Recidivism Time Period: 1998 – 2006. 17 2.11 Ohio Dept of Correction: Ten Year Recidivism Follow Up: 18 2.12 Ohio Dept. of Correction: Ten Year Follow up: 19 2.13 Dept. of Justice: Who Commits New Sex Offenses –. 20 2.14 Dept. of Justice: Age of Sex Offenders released, percent rearrested for any new sex crime. 21 2.15 Dept. of Justice: Victim / Offender Relationship Statistics When the Victim Was a Minor 17 Yrs. Of Age or Younger. 22 2.16 Lets Do the Math. 22 2.17 Dept of Justice: Victim / Offender Relationship When Victim is less than 17 years of Age 23 2.18 Minnesota Dept. of Corrections: Victim / Offender Relationship Statistics Including Male / Female Victims all ages: 1990 – 2002 Twelve Year Period. 24 2.19 Ohio Dept. of Correction: Ten Year Recidivism Follow Up: Victim / Offender Relationship Relationship Statistics When the Victim Was A Minor 17 Years or Younger. 25 2.20 Alaska: How Often Repeat Offenders Commit the Same Type of Offense. 26 2.21 Recidivism Conclusions. 27 2.22 SLANDER.. 29 2.23 Conclusion. 30 3 Sex Offender and Children Suicide Statistics. 31 3.1 Sex Offender Laws: Collateral Consequences - Killings and Murders: 33 4 Sexual Predator Legal and Psychological Definitions. 58 4.1 Predatory: 58 4.2 Washington State Law Definitions of Predatory Per RCW 71.09.020. 58 5 Benton Co, Wa Court order Preserving Privacy Judge Spanner 61 6 Definition of Washington State Risk levels & Privacy Per RCW 4.24.550 70 6.1 Risk Level One. 70 6.2 Risk Level II. 70 6.3 Risk Level III. 70 6.4 RCW 4.24.550. 70 7 Sex offenders and kidnapping offenders — Release of information to public — Web site. (Effective until September 1, 2006.) 70 8 Definition of Stigma Plus. 72 9 Definition of Personal Information.. 73 10 Definition of Victim Privacy. 74 10.1 RCW 4.24.550. 75 11 Sex offenders and kidnapping offenders — Release of information to public — Web site. (Effective until September 1, 2006.) 75 12 Summary: Damages to Offenders Children and Families. 77
Fact Based Sex Offender Recidivism Research Statistics Whitepaper – available for download here
AVNetmedia Custom Created Marketing Campaigns
Tech Products, Web Development, Marketing, Podcasting, Publishing
AVNetmedia now offers targeted marketing for your business. We recently acquired capabilities to create custom marketing lists for campaigns created according to your geographic, social group, government list or market sector. Think how we can direct your marketing campaigns:
- Political Campaigns & News
- Geographic requirements
- Market Sectors such as Technical, Real Estate, Automotive, Trucking, Transportation
- Public Education Projects
- Educational Institutions
- Publication of News & Journalism.
- We can create custom lists for your business marketing needs!
We comply with CanSpam laws. Although they can be sensitive, as professionals we have made it our profession to know who we can target and how to target them. We reserve the right of choice of customers. We do not publish false or defamatory information.
Contact us for more information or a quote!